- the imaginauts interact with other imaginary characters in ImagiNation
- The Imaginauts never interact directly with the subject/character they’re helping. “Secret Muses”
- “Surprise technology” – things that just work, with no explanation or introduction. Ex: ‘Where are we?’ ‘Oh hold on I’ll check.’ Pulls out a seed, plants it, a compass rose springs up. ‘Aha! Thataway!’
- Imagimometer – main and handheld.
- Main: large complex towering device topped with a weathervane – keeps track of the world’s imaginative flow
- Handheld: shows us a picture of the episode’s client character, with a dial going from bored/frustrated to inspired – icons for those states change with each show.
- there is no anonymous 3rd person narrator ever – we always know the person talking