Thursday, January 20, 2011

Handmade Kites

So conveniently, this guy already has compiled a list of kite tutorials, in case we want to include this into our show too. My favorite one that he cited was the one with PBS & Benjamin Franklin teaming up to make a great tutorial. Kites are a little tricky because there is definitely a pass/fail aspect to them. I mean, if your kite doesn't work, it doesn't work.

Also, I think before we decide on any particular craft to put into the show, we should definitely test run it--like how people test recipes before they put them into cook books. I'd hate to accidentally set up our little Imaginauts-in-Training for failure!

3 comments:

  1. You couldn't stop me from making the pyramid kite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you just nominated yourself as official craft tester . . . Imagicrafter?
    IMAGICRAFTER

    ReplyDelete
  3. My imagikite is going to imagiblow away the imagicompetition.

    ReplyDelete

Fill me with your thoughts.