Thursday, February 17, 2011

ROVING CHOICES?



Here is what Jonathan and I picked out for colors. We thought it would be best to get one of each color and then try and mix them when we need more specific hues. These 9 skeins(?) cost approx. $144.
We need to put in this order today before 5
 but won't do it until we hear from you guys that these are okay. If there is a color that you need that you don't think we can make from the colors here, say so. Keep in mind that mixing colors is not like paint, and they will look more like the natural 'brown' color with different colored strands than a solid dye color.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good, thumbs up!

    Also I kinda like the heathering that goes on when you blend different colors, but I don't know if that's part of the Imaginauts aesthetic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors, and I also agree with Ha on the heathering. Or at least I do in theory. I think that would look pretty coooool.

    ReplyDelete

Fill me with your thoughts.